Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Author's Note

My vignette piece is a piece based on two people named Samuel and Beatriz. Two young people who have known each other for two years and who are now  dating. They have been through a lot and at one point they decided to go their separate way. Then, one day out of the bloom Samuel calls and that's when Beatriz starts to think things out and makes a important decision that changes both of their life around. Samuel and Beatriz are two people that actually want to succeed with each and have each others back. They both have terrible past relationships and lives but they believe if they really love each other, their love will help them get through any obstacle in life. Samuel is now in the Air force and Beatriz is currently enrolled in college achieving a degree in the criminal justice field. Samuel and Beatriz is my boyfriend and I middle names. This is a true story. I just did not want to use my real name or his real name. I want to make it seem like I was just telling a story and trick the readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment